Healthy Korean Food Supporters
“Let’s Promote Magnetism of Korean Food!”
**About Healthy Korean Food Supporters Geon-gang Hansik Supporters (건강한食서포터즈) is a group to support online promotion of culinary culture of Korea both at home and abroad.
1. Who Can Apply – Any interested applicants regardless of region, age, education, nationality and occupation.
2. How To Apply
– Application Deadline: Wednesday, May 31th ~ Sunday, June 18th, 2017
※ After the deadline, application can be submitted anytime throughout the year.
– How To Apply
Online: at the official website of Korean Food Foundation (www.hansik.org)
E-mail: send the application form via e-mail ([email protected])
Mail: send the application form via mail (Korean Food Foundation, # 601 aT Center, 27 Gangnamdaero, Seocho-gu, Seoul)
– Online promotion of Korean food via personal accounts in social networking sites
– Exchanging ideas for policy related to promotion of Korean Food
– Monitoring policy measures related to promotion of Korean Food
– Opportunity in experiencing promotional activities of Korean food in both Korea and overseas for outperforming participants from interim assessment
– Awarding best performing members on a monthly basis and offering activity costs
– Support in programs related to start ups and job search in food and/or food service industry
– Updates on job opportunities, statistics and latest issues related to Korean food
– Extra points in job application for Korean restaurant chefs in both Korea and overseas.
– Awards for members with outstanding performance via comprehensive assessment
The Grand Prize (1 person): The Minister of Food, Agriculture & Rural Affair Award with prize money of KRW 500,000
The Runner-Up Prize (5 persons): The President of Korean Food Foundation Award with prize money of KRW 300,000
The Participation Prize (10 persons): The President of Korean Food Foundation Award with prize money of KRW 150,000
5. Enquiries – [email protected]
Application form: Healthy Korean Food Supporters Application Form